Improved research excellence, enhanced reputation, and higher competitiveness in the EU and beyond, together with national and international funding opportunities, require improved research related to specific thematic areas such as water and land management. Moreover, it also requires the reinforcement of basic skills and tools to increase performance indicators, provide outputs for the achieved research and to obtain resources to conduct new excellent research. The knowledge and tools included in the training courses cover key aspects such as:
• improving skills for scientific paper writing and publishing
• providing reference and guidance to researchers for successfully developing and implementing all features of international project proposals
• increasing networking and partnerships.
• Exploitation, dissemination, scientific-policy communication
• Future-driven Innovation: Strategy & Methods
• From Megatrends & Scenarios to Strategy
2019 © Europe for Business (EFB) All Rights Reserved. | Powered By Webpristine Technology